Panama City Motorcycle Training/
Times may vary due to weather and sunset times
Special classes are available upon request and dependent upon availability of facilities.
Groups: call for quote
Private BRC Cost: $500 (up to 2 persons)
$220 each for 3 persons
Standard pricing for 4 or more students
Personalized help based on students needs: $50 hr (all or part), $200 min if not conducted upon completion of BRC.
NOW 5 LOCATIONS:
Bristol, FL:Liberty County Civic Center located at 10405 Theo Jacobs Way, off hwy 12.
Panama City: At the Shaddai Shrine located at 1101 19th St, Panama City, FL 32405
Lynn Haven: The American Legion Post 356 at 400 Aberdeen Pkwy, Panama City, Fl 32405
NSA-PC and Tyndall AFB for military personnel (contact base safety office for schedule and enrollment)
Alternate class schedule
( Church Goers BRC)
Afternoon (1- 6PM) Classroom
Day 2 :
Afternoon: (1-6PM) Riding
(ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL)
7AM -12PM classroom /written test
12-1 PM Lunch
1-6 PM Riding
7AM-Noon Riding (riding test)
Panama City Motorcycle Training /Ride 2 Wheels will proved:
For First Gear and BRC:
-DOT helmet with face shield
ALL students are required to provide:
VALID Drivers license or Learners Permit
- Long Sleeved shirt or jacket
-Long pants (without holes)
-Sturdy OVER THE ANKLE footwear (preferably boots) NO OPEN TOES
- Gloves,: full fingered, and properly fitting. Leather palms recommended
SKILLS Practice,UBBRC, & ARC students must provide their own protective gear shown above plus a DOT helmet and Eye protection, plus their own motorcycle with proof of insurance.
If the motorcycle being used is not owned by the student, a letter must be provided by the owner authorizing use of vehicle for training.
PCMT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO STUDENTS?RIDER OWNED MOTORCYCLE OR ANY Other MATERIALS!!
REQUIREMENTS to ATTEND
Weekday classes available , call for pricing & scheduling
***ALL Scheduled BRC CLASSES HAVE A 4 STUDENT MINIMUM***
Classes with less than 4 students will be considered Private classes and priced accordingly.
BRC SCHEDULE 2018
Private or unscheduled classes
23-24 Mar 27-28 Apr
If a class has been filled you are welcome to show up as a standby . If a paid student does not show, the seat will be filled by the first STAND-By to arrive and sign in.
Students may provide their own motorcycle/ scooter so long as the following conditions are met:
1. Student must provide proof of insurance on the motorcycle/scooter.
a. If motorcycle is borrowed; student must have written permission from the owner to use the motorcycle.
2. Motorcycle must pass inspection by PCMT employee (PCMT must be notified in advance so that an inspection may be conducted prior to the beginning of class). For inspection criteria visit https://msf-usa.org/downloads/T-CLOCS_Inspection_Checklist.pdf
3. Motorcycle must fit rider. Motorcycles that are deemed too big or too small by PCMT will not be allowed on the range.
4. It is civil offense to ride a motorcycle without a motorcycle endorsement. To legally transport a motorcycle class the motorcycle must be either transported in a truck or trailer, or be ridden by a licensed rider