Private or unscheduled classes
ALL students are required to provide:
VALID Drivers license or Learners Permit
SKILLS Practice,UBBRC, & ARC students must provide:
If the motorcycle being used is not owned by the student, a letter must be provided by the owner authorizing use of vehicle for training.
PCMT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO STUDENTS/RIDER OWNED MOTORCYCLE OR ANY Other MATERIALS!!
REQUIREMENTS to ATTEND
For all classes:
For First Gear and BRC (only):
- DOT approved Full-Faced (loaner) Helmet
We do not normally recommend that a student purchase a helmet prior to completing the BRC, and While we provide a helmet , and our loaner helmets are cleaned after each use: we understand that there are those who would rather not use a helmet that has been worn by someone else. So,
PCMT/R2W is now offering new Vega Ultra 2helmets for purchase with the enrollment into our BRC. Price of helmet will be discounted when purchased with BRC.
If you desire to purchase helmet with BRC, please visit the Vega Helmet sizingguide to ensure correct size is ordered.
Helmets will be ordered 2 weeks prior to start of class, orders placed after that time cannot be guaranteed that they will arrive before class.
Weekday classes available , call for pricing & scheduling
***ALL Scheduled BRC CLASSES HAVE A 4 STUDENT MINIMUM***
Classes with less than 4 students will be considered Private classes and priced accordingly.
Times may vary due to weather and sunset times
Special classes are available upon request and dependent upon availability of facilities.
Groups: call for quote
Private BRC Cost: $500 (up to 2 persons)
$220 each for 3 persons
Standard pricing for 4 or more students
Personalized help based on students needs: $50 hr (all or part), $200 min if not conducted upon completion of BRC.
If a class has been filled you are welcome to show up as a standby . If a paid student does not show, the seat will be filled by the first STAND-By to arrive and sign in.
See Holiday schedule below
BRC Class Time Schedule
(ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL)
7AM -12PM classroom /written test
12-1 PM Lunch
1-6 PM Riding
7AM-Noon Riding (riding test)
7AM-12PM Riding pt1
1-6PM Classroom (written test)
1PM- 6PM Riding (riding test)
Panama City Motorcycle Training/
***BRC Students may provide their own motorcycle/ scooter so long as the following conditions are met:
1. Student must provide proof of insurance on the motorcycle/scooter.
a. If motorcycle is borrowed; student must have written permission from the owner to use the motorcycle.
2. Motorcycle must pass inspection by PCMT employee (PCMT must be notified in advance so that an inspection may be conducted prior to the beginning of class). For inspection criteria visit https://msf-usa.org/downloads/T-CLOCS_Inspection_Checklist.pdf
3. Motorcycle must fit rider. Motorcycles that are deemed too big or too small by PCMT will not be allowed on the range.
4. It is civil offense to ride a motorcycle without a motorcycle endorsement. To legally transport a motorcycle class the motorcycle must be either transported in a truck or trailer, or be ridden by a licensed rider
BRC Independence Day schedule
7am-12pm Classroom/ written test
8am- till complete Riding /practical riding test