Minimum number of 3-wheels students:
2-- if class in scheduled in conjunction with a 2-wheel BRC. plus minimum of 4 BRC students
3-- if scheduled alone
As with 2-wheel classes, if minimum number of students is not met, class may be conducted as a private class with appropriate costs.
* Student provided Motorcycle must be a standard 3-wheeled motorcycle, or 3-wheeled conversion where rider rides astride the vehicle above or slightly behind the engine, must have standard motorcycle controls including handlebars.
Polaris Slingshot(TM), car conversions, Voyager Trike (TM) kits or similar kits which retain original rear wheel resulting in a 4-wheeled motorcycle WILL NOT be allowed.
VOYAGER KITS NOT ALLOWED!!!
The $50 deal is good click on the picture or visit https://can-am.brp.com/spyder/promotions/riding-course-fl/riding-courseFL.html or contact your local Can-Am dealer to complete required application, then return here to enroll in a class.
Day 1: Classroom: conducted at The American Legion in Lynn Haven . 11AM -3PM
Day 2: 7AM- ...(central time) do riding exercises.-
Civic Center Bristol Florida
PCMT/ Ride 2 Wheels will provide:
-DOT approved helmet
-All academic materials
(1) -if available : 3-wheeled Motorcycle
Three Wheeled Motorcycles
Panama City Motorcycle Training/
The 3-Wheeled Basic Riders Course (3W-BRC) or Trike Course consists of:
- 4-5 hours of academics (classroom) with a written (KNOWLEDGE) exam
The classroom portion will cover:
Risks associated with motorcycling
Carrying passengers and cargo
Common situations associated with motorcycling
- 8 to 10 hours of Riding (Range) with a riding (SKILLS) test at the end.
The Riding portion will include:
The cost to conduct a 3W-BRC: $200
CLASSES MAY BE CANCELLED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT NUMBER OF STUDENTS in 2-wheel or 3-wheel courses.
Student must provide:
- A Valid Class E (Car) Drivers License or Learners Permit
- Standard 3-Wheeled motorcycle * (1)
-long sleeved shirt or jacket
-Over the ankle footwear
-Full fingered gloves