CLASSES MAY BE CANCELLED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT NUMBER OF STUDENTS in 2-wheel or 3-wheel courses.
* Student provided Motorcycle must be a standard 3-wheeled motorcycle, or 3-wheeled conversion where rider rides astride the vehicle above or slightly behind the engine, must have standard motorcycle controls including handlebars.
Polaris Slingshot(TM), car conversions, Voyager Trike (TM) kits or similar kits which retain original rear wheel resulting in a 4-wheeled motorcycle WILL NOT be allowed.
VOYAGER KITS NOT ALLOWED!!!
PCMT/ Ride 2 Wheels will provide:
-DOT approved helmet
-All academic materials
(1) -if available : 3-wheeled Motorcycle
The 3-Wheeled Basic Riders Course (3W-BRC) or Trike Course consists of:
- 4-5 hours of academics (classroom) with a written (KNOWLEDGE) exam
The classroom portion will cover:
Risks associated with motorcycling
Carrying passengers and cargo
Common situations associated with motorcycling
- 8 to 10 hours of Riding (Range) with a riding (SKILLS) test at the end.
The Riding portion will include:
The cost to conduct a 3W-BRC: $200
Three Wheeled Motorcycles
The $50 deal is good click on the picture or visit https://can-am.brp.com/spyder/promotions/riding-course-fl/riding-courseFL.html or contact your local Can-Am dealer to complete required application, then return here to enroll in a class.
Student must provide:
- A Valid Class E (Car) Drivers License or Learners Permit
- Standard 3-Wheeled motorcycle * (1)
-long sleeved shirt or jacket
-Over the ankle footwear
-Full fingered gloves
Panama City Motorcycle Training/
Minimum number of 3-wheels students:
2-- if class in scheduled in conjunction with a 2-wheel BRC. plus minimum of 4 BRC students
3-- if scheduled alone
As with 2-wheel classes, if minimum number of students is not met, class may be conducted as a private class with appropriate costs.
Day 1: Classroom: conducted at The American Legion in Lynn Haven . 11AM -3PM
Day 2: 7AM- ...(central time) do riding exercises.-
Civic Center Bristol Florida
Day 1: classroom conducted at The American Legion in Lynn Haven. 3:45-8:00 PM
Day 2: 7AM-12PM Riding exercise in Bristol.
Day 3: if needed 1PM- finished in Bristol